Monday, January 16, 2012

Team entertainment - Ted Charuk and Hairy Ray Pozzo


Ted Charuk
The thoughtful look

Ray Pozzo
Finding love in all the right places

























Ted Charuk
Ted was a little slow on the uptick to provide his profile so my side kick Mr. Bob Sullivan helped out just a bit.

1.     How do you think your team will do in this year’s Calcutta?  Well I thought Peter Naughton and I would do pretty well.  Now that I have changed partners and got such a favourable handicap from my clients Nate, Gary, Dave and of course John (no comment) Graham, I think Hairy Ray and I can win it all.

2.     Who do you think will win it all?
NATE AND HIS PARTNER.  p.s. not really I just have to pretend to think that – don’t believe everything a lawyer says

3.     Predict one team that will get knocked out in the first round?
LEMIEUX AND NEDERPEL

4.     What is our favourite vacation destination and why do you like it so much?
PEI  - I LIKE MUSSELS AND Red clay
5.     Who is your favourite and least favourite hockey team and why?
FAV – Leafs and I hate the Habs
6.     If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you want to play the lead role?  JACK NICHOLSON - he already has character down from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest
Jack giving a Ted grimace


7.     Pajamas, in the buff or something else?
PAJAMAS WITH A TRAP DOOR
8.     Number of girlfriends/boyfriends in your life:  < 10, <25 or more than 25
27

9.     If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would it be? F LEE BAILEY
10.             If you could be a super hero what would you want your powers to be? TO BE GOOD AT EVERYTHING SINCE  I AM NOT GOOD AT ANYTHING

11.            Tell us one thing about yourself that none of the Calcutta participants would already know?   I WANT TO WORK TILL I AM 80

12.            Who will give their partner the look more often – Gary Long or Ted Charuk or someone else (name that person)?  I WILL NOW THAT IT IS HAIRY RAY.
Ray Pozzo
Question:  Ray what's with the two Bimbos?  Answer:  I don't want to talk about it.

1.     How do you think your team will do in this year’s Calcutta?  Better than most, and in the MONEY

2.     Who do you think will win it all?  I like our chances

3.     Predict one team that will get knocked out in the first round?  Sorry to ruffle your feathers, but Mr. Marshall will have a melt down

4.     What is our favourite vacation destination and why do you like it so much?  It should be, Hedonism II, but not as much fun w/o my dates above.

5.     Who is your favourite and least favourite hockey team and why?
 Any team that beats the Habs
6.     If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you want to play the lead role?  Usain Bolt - he's fit and fast

7.     Pajamas, in the buff or something else?  That depends on her mood

8.     Number of girlfriends/boyfriends in your life:  < 10, <25 or more than 25  More than 25 but less than 3 that will admit to it


9.     If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would it be?
     Derek Jeter for the final week of his first World Series

10.   If you could be a super hero what would you want your powers to be?  The Quiet Darkness because of her ability to express her opinions in 20 seconds or less.

11.  Tell us one thing about yourself that none of the Calcutta participants would already know?  I am taller, thinner and fitter than I appear.

12.            Who will give their partner the look more often – Gary Long or Ted Charuk or someone else (name that person)?  Anybody but Ted
Quiet Ray


No comments:

Post a Comment