Monday, January 16, 2012

Josh and Richard



Josh Hagan
Frisbee fitness program




Richard Bellm
Who me?



















Josh Hagan
Josh as a relatively new comer to doubles, what do you think of the game?  I like it but frankly I am still trying to figure out if I should play left wall, right wall, front or back.  I sure wish I had Gary Long as a partner because I'm told he is never wrong and really good at giving his partner directions. 

1.     How do you think your team will do in this year’s Calcutta?
+4? I think we have a shot!
2.     Who do you think will win it all?
One of the teams with a +4 has a good chance.

3.     Predict one team that will get knocked out in the first round?
NO Idea (well he's telling the truth)
4.     What is our favourite vacation destination and why do you like it so much?
We love Cuba for the total lack of Americans (no offense to our neighbours to the south) those bastards
5.     Who is your favourite and least favourite hockey team and why?
Favourite -> Penguins – I’ve always been a Lemieux fan
Least Favourite -> I don’t watch enough to have one but I hear the Habs suck
6.     If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you want to play the lead role?
Seth Rogan – he’s a goof and I can relate to that
7.     Pajamas, in the buff or something else?
Half and half
8.     Number of girlfriends/boyfriends in your life:  < 10, <25 or more than 25
<3

9.     If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would it be?
Lance Armstong – I’d love to know what it feels like to be as fit as that guy is. (Editor's note - it feels pretty good)
10.    If you could be a super hero what would you want your powers to be?
Power of persuasion…it’s a nice way of getting what you want.
11.    Tell us one thing about yourself that none of the Calcutta participants would already know?
I enjoy wearing extra large shorts on court. ( and we thought you just didn't want to spring for new shorts)
12.     Who will give their partner the look more often – Gary Long or Ted Charuk or someone else (name that person)?
Gary


Richard Bellm
1.     How do you think your team will do in this year’s Calcutta? We should do well as I paid handsomely for our premium handicap.

2.     Who do you think will win it all? Should be that Josh guy – he has a great handicap.

3.     Predict one team that will get knocked out in the first round? We can always count on Nate, the Consolation Queen, to throw in the towel.

4.     What is our favourite vacation destination and why do you like it so much? Courtside Café but I can’t remember why I like it so much

5.     Who is your favourite and least favourite hockey team and why? I love the Canadian Women's Hockey team and am not as much of a fan of the Russian ladies team

6.     If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you want to play the lead role? My twin shown in recent flick "Pass the Baton"


7.     Pajamas, in the buff or something else? Some things you are probably better off not knowing.

8.     Number of girlfriends/boyfriends in your life:  < 10, <25 or more than 25 There are evidently some I don’t remember – so when I found a good one I married her.

9.     If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would it be? Rob Ford – he looks like he’d be an ideal left waller. (clearly he's been to the left waller convention)

10.      If you could be a super hero what would you want your powers to be? To never miss a reverse and to be able to block out the noise of the Pot Bellied Pozzo Bird.

11.     Tell us one thing about yourself that none of the Calcutta participants would already know? I really do know what I’m doing on the Squash Court

12.     Who will give their partner the look more often – Gary Long or Ted Charuk or someone else (name that person)? All of the above



 

No comments:

Post a Comment