Saturday, January 14, 2012

Richard Green and Nathan Drew


Richard Green
(genuine good guy)

Nate the Great




















Richard Green
1.     How do you think your team will do in this year’s Calcutta?  We're going to win it all - that's what Nate told me
2.     Predict one team that will get knocked out in the first round? Neil Cawse and John Bodnar

3.     What is our favourite vacation destination and why do you like it so much? The Caribbean - I absolutely hate snow

4.     Who is your favourite and least favourite hockey team and why? I don't like hockey (Seriously?)  Ok Richard redeemed himself by proclaiming to be a an ex-rugby player and fan of the game

5.     If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you want to play the lead role? Edward Woodward (Of course Edward is dead - hope your game has more life than Edward's)

6.     Pajamas, in the buff or something else? Buff

7.     Number of girlfriends/boyfriends in your life:  < 10, <25 or more than 25
 I no longer have girlfriends - just acquantiences because women cost too much

8.     If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would it be? Jonathon Power so I could tell Nate what to do for a change :)

9.      If you could be a super hero what would you want your powers to be?  I am not such a super heroe exists, but I would like to have the power to understand women (Richard that heroe is called God - just ask Tebow)

10.     Tell us one thing about yourself that none of the Calcutta participants would already know?  I have a terrible sense of direction.  January 9, 1982 (30 years ago) is the day I arrived in Canada and settled in the Dufferin and Steeles area

11.   Who will give their partner the look more often – Gary Long or Ted Charuk or someone else (name that person)?  Oh that would be Ted


Nate Drew
1.     Predict one team that will get knocked out in the first round? Donnelly and whoever his partner is will be gone in the first round.  We'll win it all cause that's what I told Richard and I'm sick of losing in the first round

2.     What is our favourite vacation destination and why do you like it so much?  The couch because it's so comfy (Great Nate - looks like you're really pitching in with your daughter) 

3.     Who is your favourite and least favourite hockey team and why? Toronto and Anaheim (Seriously?  We've fleeced Anaheim in trades recently I love those guys - Bobby Ryan is next - you heard the prediction here)

4.     If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you want to play the lead role?  Ron Jeremy because he's Ron Jeremy

5.     Pajamas, in the buff or something else?  I wear my red Oliver t-shirt and tuck my racket under the pillow

6.     Number of girlfriends/boyfriends in your life:  < 10, <25 or more than 25  Unable to recollect (He's not wimping out here - just being truthful)

7.     If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would it be?
      Sully - 'cause he is Sully

8.      If you could be a super hero what would you want your powers to be?  Trojan man because I hear he gets all the bitches

9.     Tell us one thing about yourself that none of the Calcutta participants would already know? The secret of my success this year will be the soup diet I am on

10.   Who will give their partner the look more often – Gary Long or Ted Charuk or someone else (name that person)?  Definitely Ted

No comments:

Post a Comment