Saturday, January 14, 2012

John Boag and Greg Brechin


John Boag
(screw ya all we've got a +6)












Greg Brechin
Right on partner
John Boag

1.     How do you think your team will do in this year’s Calcutta?  JB: Vegas odds are 1:8 but Atlantic City has us at 1:5.  I’m going with Atlantic City!
2.     Who do you think will win it all?  JB: I’m going with Richard and Nate
3.     Predict one team that will get knocked out in the first round?  JB:  Anyone…as long as it isn’t us!

4.     What is our favourite vacation destination and why do you like it so much?  JB: Mexico “dos cervezas, por favor!!!

5.     Who is your favourite and least favourite hockey team and why? JB: Boston Bruins and Toronto Maple Leafs, respectively.  Phil Kessel for Tyler Seguin should I say more?(Yes you should – who the hell are you anyways – that’s the question going around the circuit)

6.     If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you want to play the lead role? JB: Bruce Willis (of course)!

7.     Pajamas, in the buff or something else? JB: Commando…what else!

8.     Number of girlfriends/boyfriends in your life:  < 10, <25 or more than 25
JB: Only one according to my wife!
9.     If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would it be?
I already have in my unauthorized bibliography – check it out on google “ A particular account of the execution of John M'Neil alias John Boag, who was accused along with his brother of several acts of housebreaking and theft”
10.  If you could be a super hero what would you want your powers to be?  JB:  Spiderman…going to need some strong web work in the tournament!

11.  Tell us one thing about yourself that none of the Calcutta participants would already know?  JB: When I signed up for this, I was promised travel, booze and fame…what the hell happened??  (you do get to play at BFRC and the Cameron's is excellent)

12.  Who will give their partner the look more often – Gary Long or Ted Charuk or someone else (name that person)?  JB: I would imagine it will be Greg Brechin if/when I don’t hold up my end of the team!
Greg Brechin

1.     Predict one team that will get knocked out in the first round? How will your team do?  First of all I think we'll do surprisingly well.  Some loser will end up winning.  Who will get knocked out in the first round - half the clowns entered

2.     What is our favourite vacation destination and why do you like it so much? Aruba because I have never been anywhere else (Not that I'm set in my ways)

3.     Who is your favourite and least favourite hockey team and why?
 It really depends who I have in my annual hockey pool and who my side bet buddy takes

4.     If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you want to play the lead role?  Darth Vader (and we thought Boag man was mysterious)

5.     Pajamas, in the buff or something else? Her or me?

6.     Number of girlfriends/boyfriends in your life:  < 10, <25 or more than   My first girlfriend was a pig and I married her.

7.     If you could trade places with any other person for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would it be?  Tiger

8.      If you could be a super hero what would you want your powers to be?  On that assumption I am not already a super hero, I'd like to have ultimate wisdom.

9.     Tell us one thing about yourself that none of the Calcutta participants would already know?  I'm very modest

10.     Who will give their partner the look more often – Gary Long or Ted Charuk or someone else (name that person)?  Ted

No comments:

Post a Comment