Thursday, January 24, 2013

Paul Kretz and Chris Clark

Yours truly and Chris recently talked about life

Chris what's with the warm ups you do for squash?
Well Jeff it helps me get off to a good start and have more confidence in my game.

Speaking of confidence, what do you attribute your plus five team rating too?
I gave Dave Peters a trip to Mexico for he and Rhonda

So everytime you are involved in a trip to a southern destination, someone gets hurt.  What ailment do you think Dave will come back with?
I'm not sure but I know he is involved in a lot of bruises (see below photo from January 20, 2012 Calcutta match)

Now you were with Byron down south on his honeymoon.  Do you have a man crush on him?  No comment

Do you really think you have a chance in the Calcutta?  I have full confidence that my honourable partner will not throw the match against Jury and Litton (if we get by Hairy Ray).  That sets up for a run to the money.

Anything else you want to say to the committee?  Beers are on me this weekend

Paul Kretz



What is your greatest weakness?
Controlling my partner Ray Pozzo in Buffalo Tournament (actually Paul that is an impossible task)

What is the most memorable or favourite sporting event you ever attended?
World Series Game six 1992,  Joe Carter hitting the home run to win the series off Mitch Webster and The Jays will do it again this year  GO JAYS GO !!! (Wow congrats)

Who is your favourite James Bond girl?
The one with the good looks,  great legs and big Hooters, looks like my wife !! (Suck up )

What are you most looking forward to in 2013?
Surviving and the birth of my first grandchild, I have already enrolled in junior squash.

What is the one team that you really want to beat in this year’s Calcutta?
 Any team that I don’t bet on

How do you think Byron broke his leg?
 Just like Byron said ,  the meat head at the pool who said “ I will break the leg of anyone who makes a pass at  my wife”  and Byron threw her the football, and broke her nose.”  Not so funny now is it !!

How do you think your team will do in this year’s Calcutta?
 If my partner can carry me like Andrew McBride carried me at the Van Wely tournament I think we have a chance at winning. (Andrew was recently heard seeing Stomping Tom Connors Tillsonburg (my back still aches when I hear that word –see video at following link)

If the Calcutta was like Survivor, who would be first voted off the island and who would be your favourite to win based on their ability to outthink, outwit and outlast the others?

Taylor Swift or Rihanna or Shania? 
First voted off would be Rihanna because of her idiot boyfriend and the favourite hands down is the best Canadian entertainer all time and best looking and hottest and should be in a James Bond movie, the pride of Ontario and Canada Shania Twain

What is your favourite meal?
 Eggplant parmesan made by my wife (clearly Kretzie was filling guilty about something when he answered this questonairre) 

What do you want to be doing five years from now?
Semi retired,  playing squash every day with buddies, playing cards every day with my friends , playing baseball , winters somewhere warm,And visiting my children and grandchildren  everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment