Saturday, January 4, 2014

Michael Donnelly Jr. and Chris Barrett

Thanks Chris for being a sponsor for this year's Calcutta.




Michael with full head of hair
Chris Barrett
Michael Donnelly Jr.

1.    What are you most looking forward to in 2014?  

     Moving to Charleston, SC to retire

2.    Who would you want as your wingman on a night out and why?  

     I prefer to work on my own   (trust issues me thinks)

3.    If you could replace one body part which one would it be and why?   

     I wouldn't replace anything....everything is working perfectly

4.    What do you think Ray Coates is doing now? 

     Buying a gun (perhaps the best answer yet!)


5.    The weekend of the Calcutta Byron will:

f)     Watching lots of doubles

6.    What is the one team that you really want to beat in this year’s Calcutta.  

     Whoever we're playing in the finals.  

7.    Ok you’ve seen the post “Who’s your favourite and why?”  Please weigh in with your answer.  
     
     None make my list. Here's my favourite
watchingthegame



8.    Predict one team that will get knocked out in the first round? 

    Whoever we're playing

9.    Who do you think will win it all? 

     Donnelly (clearly Michael thinks he'll have to win by himself as he failed to mention his partner)

10. What is something that not a lot of people know about you but you WISH more people COULD know?  

     There's nothing new I wish people would know about me that they don't already know

11. How many times have you been naked in public? Feel free to elaborate.  

     Once; when I was born (sounds about right)

12. If you won a million dollars and needed to spend it in 3 months, how would you spend it? 

      Spend the summer with Norm Crook and Dave Vanwely as they travel across the country playing golf, drinking and eating


Chris Barrett

1.    What are you most looking forward to in 2014?  

     Good Health and winning the Calcutta, T&D…

2.    Who would you want as your wingman on a night out and why?    

     Norm the Pirate.  He knows everybody! Has the experience.

3.    If you could replace one body part which one would it be and why?   

     My 12 pack.  Believe it or not, I had a 6 pack younger.  (Surprising answer - most thought a new right shoulder would be your first choice)

4.    What do you think Ray Coates is doing now?

     Bemoaning his choice to be away from this lovely weather

5.    The weekend of the Calcutta Byron will:  Since he is not my partner, I think answer A is the most appropriate!

a)    Be too tired to play because of ovulation duties

6.    What is the one team that you really want to beat in this year’s Calcutta. 

I am with my Mike, whoever is across from us in the finals (I predict you will be sitting in the stands across from Nate and Chuck)

7.    Ok you’ve seen the post “Who’s your favourite and why?”  Please weigh in with your answer. 

There are many excellent choices, I notice Marion is not on the list, so Sofia is keeping it in the “Family” 


8.    Predict one team that will get knocked out in the first round?

     Whatever team got too many points

9.    Who do you think will win it all?

     I am betting on Donnelly/ Barrett (at least you mentioned your partner)

10. What is something that not a lot of people know about you but you WISH more people COULD know?

     I do sell Life Insurance/ Group Benefits and Investments

11. How many times have you been naked in public? Feel free to elaborate. 


     Too many times in my youth – Caesars or Tequila was usually the cause

12. If you won a million dollars and needed to spend it in 3 months, how would you spend it?  

     Have a huge party in a tropical location and donate money to several good causes, including BFRC: the roof and or a new doubles court and better cleaning team

No comments:

Post a Comment