Saturday, December 28, 2013

Tom Nederpel and Cass Quinn

Tom Nederpel

Cass Quinn


Tom Nederpel
1.    What are you most looking forward to in 2014?  

     My new condo in Dundas. 

2.    Who would you want as your wingman on a night out and why?      

     John Graham cause he doesn’t get anything – they’d all be for me 

3.    If you could replace one body part which one would it be and why?   
     My right knee

4.    What do you think Ray Coates is doing now? 

     I have no idea – and he probably doesn’t either.


5.    The weekend of the Calcutta Byron will:

a)    Be too tired to play because of ovulation duties

6.    What is the one team that you really want to beat in this year’s Calcutta. 

      Nate of course

7.    Ok you’ve seen the post “Who’s your favourite and why?”  Please weigh in with your answer.  

The Argentina model 

8.    Predict one team that will get knocked out in the first round? 

     Gaudette and James

9.    Who do you think will win it all? 

     Cass and I (knee replacements take more than a couple of weeks to heal)

10. What is something that not a lot of people know about you but you WISH more people COULD know? 
     
      I am very charitable. 

11. How many times have you been naked in public? Feel free to elaborate.  

     Every day in my back yard.  The new condo has no hot tub so I hope the neighbours don’t mind if I just site naked on my deck. 

12. If you won a million dollars and needed to spend it in 3 months, how would you spend it?  

     Trolling thru Europe (I would have thought Argentina)

Cass Quinn

      Take a second look at the picture of Cass above.  What is unusual about it?  (answer at bottom)

1.    What are you most looking forward to in 2014?
Getting my 7th hole in one. I now have 6 more than my partner Tom Nederpel

2.    Who would you want as your wingman on a night out and why?

Gary Long – because I think that I can out run him     

3.    If you could replace one body part which one would it be and why? 

Hard to replace perfection 

4.    What do you think Ray Coates is doing now?

Who is Ray Coates?

5.    The weekend of the Calcutta Byron will:
a)    Be too tired to play because of ovulation duties
b)    Miss a game due to recruiting responsibilities
c)    Hire Ray Coates to be a Byron clone for duties at home
d)    Forgo karaoke and shots for pizza and wings
e)    Win the Calcutta
f)     None of the above – or all of the above

6.    What is the one team that you really want to beat in this year’s Calcutta.

Morton & the Man from Pluto

7.    Ok you’ve seen the post “Who’s your favourite and why?”  Please weigh in with your answer.

My heart could not take any of these with the exception of Thumper.

8.    Predict one team that will get knocked out in the first round?

Morton & The Man from Venus

9.    Who do you think will win it all?

Peters and the young fat guy

10. What is something that not a lot of people know about you but you WISH more people COULD know?

Nothing (we already know too much)

11. How many times have you been naked in public? Feel free to elaborate. 

Never, I have standards

12. If you won a million dollars and needed to spend it in 3 months, how would you spend it?

Be one hell of a golf trip. Would even invite Pozzo as I know that I am going to die. 

Answer:  Note that Cass doesn't have his mouth open


No comments:

Post a Comment